Media Opportunities and Operations
Events, Sport, Community, Government
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Communications strategy and programs
- Media relations
- Media operations and management
- Content creation - for media and owned channels
- Communications co-ordination
- Issues and crisis management
- Media partnerships
- Launch events
- Event creation input
- Social media messaging
- Sponsorship leverage
- Copy and speech writing
- Collateral production management
- Project management
WHAT WE DO
Established in 2006, Media Opps specialises in creating media opportunities and managing media operations for events, sport, community programs, Government projects and sponsors.
In short, we generate media coverage and we manage media interest.
We can also assist with content creation and project managing your marketing and broader communications plans – from overseeing signage and collateral production to managing messaging for social media or managing suppliers of advertising and creative services.
HOW WE WORK
Media Opps founder Nicole Browne maintains a hands-on involvement in all projects and with all clients, drawing on a network of senior, experienced people as required.
- We’re an extension of your communications team.
- We’re no-nonsense – we focus on what needs to be done, putting a plan together and getting the job done.
- We’re flexible and have a can-do attitude.
- We produce results.
- We know what generates publicity. We also know what the media need to do their job.
- We have experience with some of the biggest and most high profile events in Australia and worldwide.
- We’ve worked with well-known brands and organisations.
- We know our stuff – we each have at least 20 years’ experience in media and publicity.